Monday, March 3, 2008

Talent

This week's Laurel class activity is a talent show at the YW President's house. There are 6 girls and 2 leaders. We will have a small, lively and hopefully funny talent show. We will have snacks. After our show, we will watch other people share their talents. Those people will be on tv.
Our talent show is, yes, a ruse to watch American Idol as a church activity. See previous entry for a better idea of the influence I may have on these girls. Bwahaha!

4 comments:

Moo said...

Sounds like a fabulous activity to me. Isn't your activity night Wednesday. If I were a YW I would prefer Tuesday Night's show with the guys. I'm just sayin'...

Cynthia said...

We've already lamented the fact, but decided we'd really be pushing it by switching nights as well. At least we get snacks.

Libby said...

See, if I were their leader I'd have a fashion show as a ruse to watch America's Next Top Model. But I'm evil and, by their standards, probably immodest as well.

Cynthia said...

Maybe next time! I only have so many good ideas. Maybe have a fitness night and watch The Biggest Loser. (I love that show! Motivates me and, shame on me, makes me feel skinny.)