These are so sweet. I hope she and Sam can meet one day - we'll be in Peekskill around Christmas time for sure...Thanksgiving is in North Carolina (Tim's parents). And thanks for the celebrity comment. I haven't met your husband yet, but obviously he's brilliant.
Yes, she is "flossing" and multi-tasking with important business on the phone. She speaks in a determined and harried tone as though she's working with incompetents and needs to say everything twice.
7 comments:
Very cute! Looks like she is growing up.
Ride that pumpkin, cowgirl!
These are so sweet. I hope she and Sam can meet one day - we'll be in Peekskill around Christmas time for sure...Thanksgiving is in North Carolina (Tim's parents). And thanks for the celebrity comment. I haven't met your husband yet, but obviously he's brilliant.
I love them! Is she flossing and using the phone at the same time in the first photo?
Yes, she is "flossing" and multi-tasking with important business on the phone. She speaks in a determined and harried tone as though she's working with incompetents and needs to say everything twice.
So cute!
Oh my goodness! She is so cute! Love the pigtails. :)
Post a Comment