The reason that I don't blog as frequently as I had planned is this:
I write several dumb, boring or trite entries, erase them and start over. None of them are worth posting and I get less and less interesting as this goes on.
So, here:
Its sunny, John rode his bike to work (yay!), I'm having a bad hair month, I keep breaking out which is great because acne goes great with forehead lines, I hate my clothes, I'm trying to go to kick boxing and it hurts, I'm planning a camping trip (yay!), my mom came to visit me and we (she) made cute, red and white gingham valances for my kitchen, Annika is the greatest baby in the world, and our lawn needs cutting.
If anything interesting happens, I'll keep you informed.
Annika is awake and letting me know by banging her pack n' play against the wall. Its pretty effective.
I'm off to consider weeding. (And get Annika.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment