Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Obsession

Not the perfume, although I do like it quite a bit. No, I'm referring to The Office. Though it is often painful to watch, thanks to Michael Scott's painful social ineptitude, I can't stand to miss it. So much so, that I think I might be judged in heaven on this one. I called my babysitter and switched our temple night to tonight so that I wouldn't miss the season finale of The Office. I'm so ashamed.

2 comments:

Moo said...

Peter told me that I needed to post a comment that says, "We're ashamed of you, too". In other words, that is his comment.

Earl's comment: You can download it off of the NBC site later.

My comment: Hey, you're going to the temple, who cares what day you go, as long as you go.

Marissa said...

I'm not judging you. I watched it and I didn't go to the temple that night. I went the next day. . . granted Thursday night isn't when I usually go though.