Moo tagged me and I thought I'd ignore the chain-letter like email, but it gives me an automatic topic. Being tagged means I get a specific set of categories to answer. First, is my to-do list for the day:
(blogging is not one of them.)
1. Clean my kitchen, most importantly the scuff marks that John's church shoes make on my white and black, but mostly white, except when John wears his church shoes. They get all over the place and the mop, which is broken (?) doesn't do the job. I have to get down and scrub each one with a magic eraser. I did this yesterday, after I first noticed them.But then,later that night, coming home from yet another church meeting (yesterday I grumbled about my membership) I noticed more scuff marks! How could John do this to me?! When gently questioned, he said that he had taken his shoes off. Oops. My church shoes leave scuff marks too.
2. Workout. Except, my schedule thus far has gotten off track and I have to shower while Annika is asleep. (or blog, as is currently the case.)
3. Go to Albertsons to buy my random, not officially on the list, items, including more magic erasers.
4. Clean out the diaper pail. I'm surprised that she's still alive, considering how long she's had to sleep with the fumes.
5. Put new pictures on our Flickr site, including some of our new (since November) house. So, check our Flickr site later this evening.
Despite this list, I'm currently blogging (obviously) and listening to Jakers in the background. Its on PBS and is about Irish pigs. Its funny and they sound so cute!
More next time. I think the subject is snacks I enjoy. That's going take some serious thought, which of my many loves will make the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thanks for answering the tag. You answered it for the same reason that I did--instant topic. Thanks for the new pics. Just tell John that he'll have to wear white shoes to church from now on. You can wear whatever color you want because you are cleaning up the scuff marks.
So about those scuff marks. . . I think you can actually remove most of them by using a sneaker that you are wearing and twisting it on top of the scuff mark. . . if that makes any sense. I guess I know how to do it, but not how to explain it. I spend a lot of time removing scuff marks at ward munch and mingles so that I don't have to mingle.
Good call. I'll try it and report back.
Post a Comment