Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally, a video!!

No message, just a cute video. John will often dance for Annika with something on his head. He pretends to try to balance it, but the intention is definitely for it to fall off. Annika thinks this is the FUNNIEST thing ever, and then began to imitate him. This video is her version of the hat dance. When the hat doesn't automatically fall off, she'll grab it and throw it down to the ground.
Enjoy!

6 comments:

Moo said...

Very cute! Look at all of that hair she's got!

Jana said...

I love her dance moves, what a happy little cutie!

C said...

LOL. I love it!

Beee said...

Very cute! Now I want to see a video of John doing the balance act!

Beee said...

I am sad. . . what happened to your entry entitled "who doesn't like cows?"

Cynthia said...

beeee: There was a funny article about a drunk lady dressed in a cow suit chasing innocent neighborhood children. Her mugshot is taken while still in her cow costume. She looks rather bovine.
My idea was that, though I don't currently have a cow suit, Annika "moos" very well, and maybe I could put her on my back and we could run after neighborhood children, or senior citizens and "moo" after them in a cheerful or menacing manner, depending on our mood.
Look on line for drunk cow lady, maybe you'll find it.