




Annika's most used expressions:
"Oh, maaaann."
"OK, mama!"
"C'meeeer."
"How doin Jacob?" "How doin Mama?" "How doin ___?" (to any given stranger, especially kids on the playground who are ingnoring her. She leans in close bending forward a little to say this, probably to imitate me, asking Jacob the same.
5 comments:
Cute, cute! Thanks for the new post.
Yes they are "Cute Kids"! Thanks for the new pics, although Jacob does not look much bigger than when I saw him last, but Miss A seems to have grown.
Adorable!!! Oh, maaaan, I love those kids!
What cute pictures! I really will be needing your advice when our baby #2 comes in October. Yikes! You make it look so easy. Also, I have been meaning to say, HECK YEAH, I LOVE NACHO LIBRE!!! We Siegs are big fans and quote it all the time. :) I knew we were kindred spirits. :) Hey, your sister has left several really nice comments on my blog but i have no way of contacting her and letter her know how pleased I am to hear from her. Could you ask her to invite me to her blog or give me her e-mail? Thanks!
Beee,
Jacob is definitely bigger. And balder.
Post a Comment