Reminds me of this quote I put on my fridge: "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." A good mom mantra.
OH how fun! Wish I could have chased butterflies instead of having my gall bladder removed and laying around after that. We need more pics of your beautiful children. It has been like a couple of months since we saw you.
5 comments:
Hooray!
Sounds like so much fun! I wish Mason and I could chase them with you! Also, your little guy is adorable and growing SO fast!
Reminds me of this quote I put on my fridge: "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." A good mom mantra.
OH how fun! Wish I could have chased butterflies instead of having my gall bladder removed and laying around after that. We need more pics of your beautiful children. It has been like a couple of months since we saw you.
"Spring always comes." :)
-Bethy
Post a Comment