Thursday, November 1, 2007

Funnier by dance

I was reading several blogs, all much funnier and compelling to read than mine. (Also, way more technologically advanced than mine, they can add links and pictures!) Anyway, I was lamenting to John my feelings of inadequacy. I said, "but, I'm really funny! I just can't write!" John: "Maybe if you could blog through interpretive dance." I was "dancing" at the time. And it was funny. Or just silly. Anyway, imagine that I am now dancing, interpreting a classic episode of Seinfeld. The one with the soup nazi. It provides scope for much passion.

2 comments:

Moo said...

I imagine you dancing. It gives me great joy in my life. Which character are you interpreting as you dance--the angry soup nazi or Kramer or someone else.

P.S. I'll e-mail you how to add other stuff to your blog if you want.

Libby said...

So...set up your videocamera and post that interpretive dance on YouTube! We're MISSING your funny self out here on the other end of the country!