Thursday, September 24, 2009

I hate blogging

So, it turns out that I don't really love to blog. I've never put up pretty backgrounds, I barely put up pictures and I never post interesting links. I don't give political opinions, religious views, book recommendations, recipes, etc. I don't get to brag about all my doings, because my doings are few and not particularly interesting.

So, the bare minimum should be to put up pictures of the kids so that adoring family can see them. Except the #@$%*@!-ed kid (A) won't stand/sit still for a picture!!! I've been trying for DAYS to take a few pictures so that loved ones can see their darling granddaughter/niece/cousin etc. But, no. She wants to hold the camera, point the camera, throw the camera, push the camera into Jacob's face, take pictures of my feet and her feet and the dirty part of the carpet that I can't seem to get clean. (That makes it sound like I've tried real hard to clean said carpet. No.)
Anyway, I'm sorry about the pictures, but its really not my fault. I'm not sorry about the otherwise boring, lackluster blog, I'm just sorry about the pictures.

I'll keep trying. If all else fails, I'll post some pictures of our feet.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Its a good thing Skype likes things that move around all the time. I'm with Annika. I don't like my picture taken and avoid it, too.

Moo said...

Thanks for the new post! I hate blogging, too. I have a couple things I may blog about, however.

Marissa said...

Blogging is kind of a hassle. I love reading yours and everyone else's blogs but am not so fond of updating mine. I've noticed that can create a bit of a problem when encouraging others to update theirs since they feel like you should be updating yours as well. sigh.