Monday, March 9, 2009

Superfast and short

Annika tried to drink out of a puddle on one of our walks in the woods. (kind of the woods. a bastion of trees in the middle of suburbia.) She leaned into it and John caught her just in the nick of time. This is worse than ham pudding.

She sings. Lots. And really well. She is often able to match the note when someone else is singing. If its high, she follows suit. In church on Sunday, a beautiful soloist sang and Annika joined in. Really high, really loud.
That's my girl!

Jacob continues to be cute and mostly sits, eats and poops. Kind of like a lot of us.

4 comments:

Markie said...

Jacob is just like me! So is Annika, come to think of it - I always want to sing out with the soloists too.

Moo said...

Glad you caught her before she drink. John, I'm sure, ate worse when he was little.

Aria said...

I wish I were there in church! She's taking after her mommy. And you've got a beautiful bay boy, by the way.

Aria said...

sorry, "baby" boy (the last picture of Jacob is adorable!)