So, I was re-reading some recent posts and realized I may have given the wrong idea about my mental state. Don't get me wrong, everything I've written is true and not exaggerated, but I'm actually happy. Exasperated, but happy. Ragged, but happy. Living in chaos, but happy.
So, here's some more pictures to prove it.
(Of course, none of these were taken in the last 4 days. We haven't had any free hands.)




3 comments:
Oh my GOSH does Jacob look like Annika...!
(And don't worry...anyone who's been through new-baby-and-toddler world knows you aren't suicidal.)
Gorgeous! He's amazing. Those eyes! Isn't it incredible how tiny he is compared to Annika??
Wow. By the way, in the first picture...his hand...freaked me out because I thought it was some odd part of the baby and I couldn't figure out what the heck I was looking at until finally...oh, it's his HAND holding little Jacob. I'm a dweeb.
Such cute pictures!
Post a Comment