We added new pictures last night. If you can't access them, email me and let me know.
I worry about Annika's perfection. She seems too easy to take care of. She sleeps through the night, rubs her eyes to let me know she needs a nap, plays happily by herself, likes to read with me, is patient while we finish something else before we feed her, etc. We are never awake in the middle of the night with her. She is never screaming in public. She smiles and smiles and laughs and snuggles. She wakes up happy and falls asleep content. What is awaiting me when she is a toddler. Or a teenager. Or the next child? It seems too perfect!
Also, good news to Greathouses who thought she looked too much like me. Her hair is turning a Greathouse-ish reddish. It is still a dark color, but is on its way.
(Yes, Joshua, she probably gets it from you too, but I'm skeptical!)
Well, off for an exciting day of registering our car! At least I can count on Annika to be good company!
Cynthia
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment